For nine days in August, we invite you to join us for the 87th Annual Craftsmen’s Fair (our FIRST Virtual Event)! August 1-9, 2020!
- Shop the work of over 140 craftsmen through direct links to their sales websites
- Take in a demonstration showing the process behind the creation of fine craft
- Try out one of our online workshops (details coming very soon!)
- Enjoy our Art, Craft & Design Exhibition tour (online!)
- Meet the craftsmen and learn about their inspirations and experiences through live content (daily schedules will be available)
- Enjoy live original music concerts throughout the week
New Handmade Sketchbooks with original Silkscreen covers!
New Prints for 2020!
December 2019- The Artist’s Card at Martin-Mullen Art Gallery
A special event happened last weekend as I visited my college art professor James Mullen at the SUNY Oneonta gallery dedicated to him. Mr. Mullen and Gallery director Tim Sheesley have organized the show ‘The Artist’s Card’ on view until December 17. Hundreds of cards by Mullen, his friends and students are on display. I began creating handmade holiday cards 40 years ago after being inspired by Mullen’s work. I am thrilled to have 11 examples of my seasonal cards mailed over the years to James Mullen on display.
Artwork installations for the Mayo Clinic
For the last few years I have been creating large Giclee prints of many of my serigraphs for the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. The prints are installed in waiting rooms and family areas throughout the hospital. The Mayo Clinic’s website states that “For more than 100 years, Mayo Clinic has specialized in creating a unique environment, where art plays a vital role in the healing process.”
Now available Star Trek’s 50th Anniversary Book from BLURB
This has been a three year mission for me; to illustrate each of the 79 episodes of Star Trek. The task seemed very ambitious at the start, but one by one the images were researched and completed. I have been a fan of Star Trek for over 50 years now with memories of attending the earliest NYC conventions. I am sorry to complete this project because it was a lot of fun revisiting Star Trek in a special way. Enjoy my efforts! BUY THE BOOK